Sprint Galaxy S5 SM-G900P VPU1BNKD Android 5.0 Lollipop official firmware update is now available for download. This G900PVPU1BNKD Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware update is leaked for Sprint Galaxy S5 SM-G900P recently. It already flashed by many and looked like everything is working fine. Since its not actually official but leaked firmware update, there may be few bugs out there. Also, the final firmware may not look same when it rolled out officially. You can install G900PVPU1BNKD Android 5.0 Lollipop on Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P using our detailed tutorial below. Please note, this is ODIN flashable firmware and not CWM recovery flashable. This firmware update will void your root access; you can re-root it again using proper step-by-step rooting guide. We always advise you to update your device as soon as possible whenever an update is available.
How To Root G900PVPU1BNKD?
Continue reading this page to install G900PVPU1BNKD Android 5.0 Lollipop official firmware update in Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P using ODIN. However, before moving towards installation of firmware you should backup your apps and other personal data. Although, installing official firmware restore everything if your Android device was running on official firmware before installing this but it always better to have a backup. Also manual backup let you move your personal data from one manufacturer to another; for example you can use Samsung Sprint Galaxy S5 data to HTC M8.
We at PrimeHowTo produce tutorial to help out fellow Android users but all this guide are educational purpose only. You should try this guide at your own risk. Neither we nor the developer should be responsible if your Android device experience a damage after following this tutorial. Also remember,this guide is only applicable for Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device. It may hard brick your device.
As there is always some risk involve while you install anything other than what you have presently. It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites to stay safe.
- It’s advisable to backup your data prior flashing. I recommend app Helium for this purpose, however you can use any other preferred backup app. [General Guide]. Also, it’s good idea to backup your internal memory content to external SD card, specially helpful when during following instruction you need to perform some type of wiping task.
- If your device turn off during the installation process unless explicitly mentioned on this tutorial then it may experience a hard brick. That’s why always check battery percentage before following this tutorial. Usually, the device should have 50% or more power when you flash a custom ROM or firmware and it will be fine on 30% or more if you going to root it. Learn How to Check Battery Percentage in Android Phones.
- You must have USB Driver Installed for Sprint Galaxy S5 SM-G900P in your PC. If you manage to access your phone data after connecting to your computer then you already have USB driver installed. [Download Driver Manually]
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise it’s won’t be possible to transfer file between PC and Sprint Galaxy S5 SM-G900P. [General Guide]
- Another thing you should note that nearly all our tutorial is for carrier unlocked and bootloader unlocked devices. You shouldn’t try to install it on a locked device unless explicitly mentioned.
- Manual update will be done using Odin utility which support Windows system only for now.
So, you done everything that we mentioned above, right! Now, you are ready to move towards next page where we summed up detail instruction on how to install VPU1BNKD Android 5.0 Lollipop official firmware update on Sprint Galaxy S5 G900P.
Pages: 1 2