Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C XXU1ANK5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat official firmware update is now available for download. We have been covering all the latest KitKat updates for the Galaxy Note 4 N910C for a while and here is another one that was released earlier today. N910CXXU1ANK5 KitKat is the latest firmware update which only contain performance improvement and bug fixes. The firmware rolled out in various countries including Romania, Hungary, Mexico, Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia, Brazil, Caucasus Countries, Colombia, Kazakhstan, Poland, Philippines, Russia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, and Vietnam. You can install N910CXXU1ANK5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat on Galaxy Note 4 N910C using our detailed tutorial below. Please note, this is ODIN flashable firmware and not CWM recovery flashable. This firmware update will void your root access; you can re-root it again using proper step-by-step rooting guide. We always advise you to update your device as soon as possible whenever an update is available.
How To Root N910CXXU1ANK5?
Continue reading this page to install N910CXXU1ANK5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat official firmware update in Galaxy Note 4 N910C using ODIN. However, before moving towards installation of firmware you should backup your apps and other personal data. Although, installing official firmware restore everything if your Android device was running on official firmware before installing this but it always better to have a backup. Also manual backup let you move your personal data from one manufacturer to another; for example you can use Samsung Galaxy Note 4 data to HTC M8.
Please, try either OTA or Kies update instruction to update Galaxy Note 4 to N910CXXU1ANK5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat stock firmware. If both method failed then, you should try to install N910CXXU1ANK5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware on Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C manually.
We at PrimeHowTo produce tutorial to help out fellow Android users but all this guide are educational purpose only. You should try this guide at your own risk. Neither we nor the developer should be responsible if your Android device experience a damage after following this tutorial. Also remember,this guide is only applicable for Galaxy Note 4 N910C. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device. It may hard brick your device.
As there is always some risk involve while you install anything other than what you have presently. It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites to stay safe.
- It’s advisable to backup your data prior flashing. I recommend app Helium for this purpose, however you can use any other preferred backup app. [General Guide]. Also, it’s good idea to backup your internal memory content to external SD card, specially helpful when during following instruction you need to perform some type of wiping task.
- If your device turn off during the installation process unless explicitly mentioned on this tutorial then it may experience a hard brick. That’s why always check battery percentage before following this tutorial. Usually, the device should have 50% or more power when you flash a custom ROM or firmware and it will be fine on 30% or more if you going to root it. Learn How to Check Battery Percentage in Android Phones.
- You must have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C in your PC. If you manage to access your phone data after connecting to your computer then you already have USB driver installed. [Download Driver Manually]
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise it’s won’t be possible to transfer file between PC and Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C. [General Guide]
- Another thing you should note that nearly all our tutorial is for carrier unlocked and bootloader unlocked devices. You shouldn’t try to install it on a locked device unless explicitly mentioned.
- Manual update will be done using Odin utility which support Windows system only for now.
So, you done everything that we mentioned above, right! Now, you are ready to move towards next page where we summed up detail instruction on how to install XXU1ANK5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat official firmware update on Galaxy Note 4 N910C.
Pages: 1 2