Update your Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (WiFi) SM-T230 to T230XXU0ANJ4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat official stock firmware. The official firmware rolled out recently by Samsung in various countries including France, Germany, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Portugal, United Kingdom, Baltic, Slovenia, Morocco, Tunisia, Russia, Trinidad and Tobago, Poland, Hungary, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Netherlands, Panama, South East Europe, Spain, Colombia, Mexico, South Africa, Nordic countries, and Turkey. With the help of our step by step guide you can easily update your device to this latest firmware. You can grab XXU0ANJ4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware either from Kies or via OTA. However, if both of this official process don’t work for you then can always download and flash the firmware manually using a tool called Odin. Installing official firmware will override your custom recovery (CWM recovery, TWRP recovery etc.) as well as custom ROM (CM11, Paranoid Android, PAC-man, SlimKat etc.). Official firmware also a great tool to unroot your device as well as unbrick it.
How To Root T230XXU0ANJ4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware
A rooting tutorial for T230XXU0ANJ4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (WiFi) SM-T230 isn’t available right now.
Continue reading this page to install T230XXU0ANJ4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat official firmware update in Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (WiFi) T230 using ODIN. However, before moving towards installation of firmware you should backup your apps and other personal data. Although, installing official firmware restore everything if your Android device was running on official firmware before installing this but it always better to have a backup. Also manual backup let you move your personal data from one manufacturer to another; for example you can use Samsung Galaxy Note 4 data to HTC M8.
Please, try either OTA or Kies update instruction to update Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (WiFi) to T230XXU0ANJ4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat stock firmware. If both method failed then, you should try to install T230XXU0ANJ4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware on Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (WiFi) SM-T230 manually.
We at PrimeHowTo produce tutorial to help out fellow Android users but all this guide are educational purpose only. You should try this guide at your own risk. Neither we nor the developer should be responsible if your Android device experience a damage after following this tutorial. Also remember,this guide is only applicable for Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (WiFi) T230. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device. It may hard brick your device.
As there is always some risk involve while you install anything other than what you have presently. It’s always recommended to follow our pre-requisites to stay safe.
- It’s advisable to backup your data prior flashing. I recommend app Helium for this purpose, however you can use any other preferred backup app. [General Guide]. Also, it’s good idea to backup your internal memory content to external SD card, specially helpful when during following instruction you need to perform some type of wiping task.
- If your device turn off during the installation process unless explicitly mentioned on this tutorial then it may experience a hard brick. That’s why always check battery percentage before following this tutorial. Usually, the device should have 50% or more power when you flash a custom ROM or firmware and it will be fine on 30% or more if you going to root it. Learn How to Check Battery Percentage in Android Phones.
- You must have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (WiFi) SM-T230 in your PC. If you manage to access your phone data after connecting to your computer then you already have USB driver installed. [Download Driver Manually]
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise it’s won’t be possible to transfer file between PC and Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (WiFi) SM-T230. [General Guide]
- Another thing you should note that nearly all our tutorial is for carrier unlocked and bootloader unlocked devices. You shouldn’t try to install it on a locked device unless explicitly mentioned.
- Manual update will be done using Odin utility which support Windows system only for now.
So, you done everything that we mentioned above, right! Now, you are ready to move towards next page where we summed up detail instruction on how to install XXU0ANJ4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat official firmware update on Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (WiFi) T230.
Pages: 1 2